Thinking of buying a Casper Mattress – King or Queen, check out our Casper Mattress Reviews, ratings and compare it with other mattresses online
Casper, the newest mattress company to usher into the market, combines the comfort features of supreme latex foam along with the support features of premium memory foam, to churn up a wonderfully constructed mattress, that contours seamlessly while retaining cool temperatures as well as a natural bounce. Despite the fact that Casper is the latest mattress player to step into the foray, this mattress certainly does leave an favourable impression and gives the market quite a competition, especially because of its irresistibly affordable price.
However considering the fact that there are plenty of mattresses available for purchase in the market and that this one is the product of a relatively novice company, will it be fair to justify the purchase of this mattress? In this Casper mattress reviews we seek to answer this question.
Keep reading the Casper Mattress reviews for detailed information on this mattress
- Casper Mattress features an innovative design and smoothy texture, both of which make it an ideal add-on for your bedroom.
- Having a supportive layer of memory foam, it has a nice bounce which makes it soft enough for all your sport activities on the bed.
- This is one mattress that is resistant to heat retention and allows comfortable sleep even during sweltering, hot summer days.
- It contours along your body curves to lend a firm support to the pressure points and thus aids in stress alleviation while sleep.
- It comes with a trial offer of 100-nights free to help you adapt to its usage.
- Being a new mattress brand, it comes in a single model only and while this just explains that considerable effort has been channelized to ensure premium quality of the Casper mattress, it does pose limited options for people.
- Firmness options are limited and it is not the best option for people who have a tendency of lying on their sides or are on the lookout for a soft mattress.
Casper mattress reviews:
Casper Sleep Mattress Queen
Casper Sleep Mattress King
Casper Mattress comprises of a top ‘comfort layer’ that comprises of twelve inches latex. The middle support layer has memory foam of 1.8 inches. The base layer is composed of support form seven inches tall. While the layer of memory foam lends firm support by effectively contouring the sleeper’s body curves, the latex lends soft comfort ad prevents retention of heat. The mattress cover flaunts a simple, unassuming make. A single layer of premium starch white cover dominates the exterior and runs throughout the mattress. It is is smooth, stretchy and nice in texture. The sides are covered by black fabric, thus sporting a striking two-toned contrast, which is a welcome change from more common all-white counterparts.
- Degree of firmness: Casper mattress is of medium firmness. Its soft comfort features and firm support make it ideal for people who lie on their stomach or back.
- Motion resistance: Casper mattress entails a sinkage of 1-1.5 inches in the lying position and 2 inches in the seating position. It can distribute weight evenly and is resistant to movements caused by you or your sleeping partner.
- Retains cool temperature: Casper mattress although constructed of memory foam at the core, includes a top layer of latex foam, which has overall cooling effects and prevents retention of heat during sleep.
- Lifespan: Being an entry-level mattress, there is a lack of consumer experience information to accurately judge this point, yet the fact that Casper mattress comes with a whooping 10-year warranty may be enough to expect at least six years of service from this mattress.
- Dynamic size options: The standard Casper mattress has dimensions of 10″ height and 10″ width, making it thus suitable for standard sized bed sheets. Different sizes are available for varied accommodation.
- Preliminary odor: As the Casper mattress is composed of an internal layer of memory foam, it may let off a characteristic odor for the first 3 days, but after that the odour dissipates easily without leaving a trace behind!
- Nil allergy risks: The latex used in the construction of Casper Mattress is synthetic in nature, originating from Pennsylvania. Such a careful measure is taken to mitigate allergy risks.
By this Casper mattress reviews, it may be successfully concluded that this mattress is indeed the result of careful methodology and a scientific approach, employed to render best possible service and practical functionality. Several features about this mattress are irresistible, like its affordable price, striking two-toned design, sizeable warranty, medium firmness for advanced sleeping options and much more. For its price, it is a good bargain, one that is likely to reward you with a restful night of sleep for years to come.